Advice to users of the Quantock Hills
Government guidance on Covid 19 indicates we should all stay at home other than for essential activities. If you are still considering a trip to the Quantocks please follow this advice:
If you are planning to come out onto the Quantock Hills, please do so responsibly and ensure you keep closely to the most recent government guidelines on Covid 19.
Remember: if people behave irresponsibly the Government will take steps to close down access to open spaces.
- Do NOT come out in GROUPS – Only with people who share your living space.
- Do not MEET up with others for a Walk or Ride and keep all dogs on leeds.
- Keep your distance from other walkers/riders and respect their space, especially at Car parks.
- Do Not travel far to your walking/riding destination.
- Be extra careful in your activities, no extreme activities. You do not want to place an extra burden on our Health Service.
- Cyclists especially, slow down, take extra care of other users and refrain from jumps etc.
- Be careful not to drop litter (I know you are anyway!). Others have to spend time going out pick up litter after every busy weekend.
Chairman, Friends of Quantock.